• FCA in the Tiger Cafe on 1/31

Saying See Ya Later to the Seniors

Saying See Ya Later to the Seniors

Nina Cinca, Online Editor

For a few, the six year journey has finally come to an end. Years of hard work, dedication, and drive for these seven seniors could clearly be seen on the field at last Friday’s (1/26) game. It was a senior night to always remember.

“It’s pretty special. I’ve seen a lot over my years here at HT, so it’s cool to be a senior now. I’d say it’s pretty fun,” said senior Brian Bauman.

HT played Treasure Coast and defeated them 4-0. Senior Carlo Campanini recorded a hat trick and senior Hunter Gaskin added the other goal. The energy was high between teammates and the immense amount of love and support for seniors Brian Bauman, Carlo Campanini, Bryon Cha, Jack Ganiban, Hunter Gaskin, Josh Knight, and Trey Pitten could be felt through the cheers of parents and students who came out to honor them.

“I’ve been here since eighth grade so I’m not really sure what to think about it. It hasn’t really hit me yet,” said senior Carlo Campanini. “I’ve learned that you can’t do everything by yourself and you need other people around you to help you succeed.

The team will miss these seniors greatly, but have learned extraordinary things from them that they will keep and practice in the future years to come. For some, this is the end, but for others it’s only the beginning. The future is always unknown, but one thing is for sure: this family bond created can never be broken.