• Schoolwide SGA Election 4/24

• No School 4/19

Stock Market Club Starts Off

Edward+Marr%2C+President+of+the+Stock+Market+Club%2C+presents+during+the+first+meeting.+

Stock Market Club Starts Off

Edward Marr, President of the Stock Market Club, presents during the first meeting.

Ryan Mozer, Staff Reporter

Recently, many new, interesting, and exciting clubs have been forming at Holy Trinity, and one of those is the Stock Market Club, which was started by junior Edward Marr.

“Carson and I were thinking that there isn’t enough in this school to help students learn how to handle their money now and for the future, especially when it comes to investing,” said Marr.

The sponsor for this club is David Bonanza, who has a pretty large understanding when it comes to investing, specifically in stocks.

“Over the course of the past five years I’ve read everything I can get my hands on about learning about how to manage money,” said Bonanza.

Marr will be overlooking the club’s weekly activities. He hopes the potential idea for running the Stock Market Club will be for him and Bonanza to switch off weekly, and to get guest speakers to either talk about their experiences or give a lecture of their own.

“The overall goal of this club is to foster an interest in investing and finance, to help avoid financial mistakes, and more importantly help students take advantage of prime investment opportunities,” said Bonanza.

The Stock Market Club intends on focusing on some famous traders/investors like Warren Buffet and Ray Dalio. They also intend on keeping up with the news, and explaining how that could affect specific stocks and the economy.

Meetings will be held every Tuesday during second lunch in Bonanza’s classroom. Many students will be looking forward to learning how to handle their money, and how to make more.