• Go Tiger Volleyball!

• Aqua in the lead!

Setting Up for Success

Sophomore Shelby Seage and Senior Courtney Noe are gearing up for this years season as they face a difficult schedule.

Kayla Burge

Kayla Burge

Anthony Mottarella, Photo Editor

With new players onboard, and strong JV players advancing, the Holy Trinity varsity volleyball team has high ambitions for this upcoming season.

“My expectation for this year is to be in the final four for states,” senior Bailey Vickers said.

Sophomore Shelby Seage is new to Holy Trinity, and showed extensive talent as the team swept all three of their scrimmages against MCC, Eau-Gallie, and Melbourne on August 12th.

Chloe Greene, a formidable asset to the team, returned to Holy Trinity this year after three years out of state.

“I am very excited to finish my volleyball career with my lifelong friends at HT,” Greene said.

Furthermore, Ambush, Holy Trinity’s volleyball fan group led by senior Brandon Schwab, is expanding and generating more excitement this year with the elevation of school spirit.

“I think Ambush will be packed this year with the new house system,” Schwab said. “There are now incentives to come to the games, which will help the girls while they play on the home court.”

After the varsity team’s sheer domination of all three scrimmages this past weekend, they have high potential to go far this season.